HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTEL



Chantel and I have been friends for 11 years now and I am so thankful that I have her as a friend. She is crazy, fun, and someone I can trust. This year she turned 29, one more year till 30...AHHHH how time flies.

HERE ARE 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHANTEL


  1. When she sees someone she hasn't seen in awhile instead of ignoring them she runs up to say hello.

  2. She loves cereal, she could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

  3. She loves Chihuahuas, especially moose

  4. She loves Cheetah Print

  5. She's a great dancer

  6. She loves Michael Jackson

  7. She loves Blueberries

  8. She is a very thoughtful person

  9. She's very impatient, but she's working on that

  10. She's a good listener


1 comment:

My family Begins said...

Chantel, This is Audrey's mom saying, "Happy Birthday" Chantel. Hope you are doing great!
Debra Poulsen

counter