The Cleat Torros started out a little rough a couple of weeks ago
but, they now know the players strengths and weaknesses and are
starting to play really well. Tonight, they tied their first game and
won their second....GO TORROS!
This weekend was our 2ND Anniversary. Andy, surprised me with dinner at Elements ( a restaurant at Sanctuary) we then stayed the night there and in the morning he scheduled a massage for me (which by the way, was probably the best massage I have ever had). After the massage we layed out by the pool for a few hours and then went over to the Sherrill's new condo. The high rise they live in, is probably one of the nicest I have seen and the pool area is to die for. I will really miss having them live in our building, but am glad I have a place like theirs to visit.
Andy, his mother and I were discussing the book and talking about women rights back in the 1800's and how far they have come today. I pointed out that I still think it is a "man's world", especially in the work field. He thinks I'm some what of a feminist, but really c'mon ladies am I not right?
1. Havaianas (Brazilian Portuguese: usually pronounced by Americans as: [havianaz].) is a Brazilian sandal brand (also known as flip-flops, thongs or jandals) Andy and I went to Brazil last October and noticed that every girl and boy seemed to be wearing the same flip-flops. Every grocery store, mall, street sale sold them for $7US dollars. So of course we bought some. The Brazilian trend hit California last year and are now in every local boutique in Phoenix and big Department Stores. I have always been a "Rainbow Brand" girl myself, but these are one of the most comfortable flip flops that I have ever worn and they are half the price of "Rainbows".
2. I love my bikinis (Sorry Mom) but I have lately been looking for a cuter one-piece bathing suit and I think I found one I would actually wear. Urban Outfitters, here I come and it's only $50.00.
3. I love slouchy shirts, even though I know they sometime make me look very skinny, but this one I just have to have.
4. C'mon! Need I even say anything? These L.A.M.B shoes are "HOT"!
5. This Spring, the nautical theme is really in but I don't necessarily want to look like a Sailor all spring so I think a great striped shirt, some skinny jeans and some cute gold anchor earrings will do.
6. I really like skinny jeans. They work for me, because I usually buy jeans that are pretty long so I can wear all my cute heels with them. But with all my skinny jeans, I have been having them altered - either ankle length or cropped so I can wear my flats or flip flops with them. I think the blue "Trina Turk" pants above may be a "must have"!