1. Havaianas (Brazilian Portuguese: usually pronounced by Americans as: [havianaz].) is a Brazilian sandal brand (also known as flip-flops, thongs or jandals) Andy and I went to Brazil last October and noticed that every girl and boy seemed to be wearing the same flip-flops. Every grocery store, mall, street sale sold them for $7US dollars. So of course we bought some. The Brazilian trend hit California last year and are now in every local boutique in Phoenix and big Department Stores. I have always been a "Rainbow Brand" girl myself, but these are one of the most comfortable flip flops that I have ever worn and they are half the price of "Rainbows".
2. I love my bikinis (Sorry Mom) but I have lately been looking for a cuter one-piece bathing suit and I think I found one I would actually wear. Urban Outfitters, here I come and it's only $50.00.
3. I love slouchy shirts, even though I know they sometime make me look very skinny, but this one I just have to have.
4. C'mon! Need I even say anything? These L.A.M.B shoes are "HOT"!
5. This Spring, the nautical theme is really in but I don't necessarily want to look like a Sailor all spring so I think a great striped shirt, some skinny jeans and some cute gold anchor earrings will do.
6. I really like skinny jeans. They work for me, because I usually buy jeans that are pretty long so I can wear all my cute heels with them. But with all my skinny jeans, I have been having them altered - either ankle length or cropped so I can wear my flats or flip flops with them. I think the blue "Trina Turk" pants above may be a "must have"!