2. I asked my mother for a sewing machine for Christmas, instead she bought me a cusinart food processor, not that I don't love it but I really want to learn to sew, so mom if you don't hurry it up...I may have to purchase one on my own.
3. I have only read two books in the last year, this year I am determined to read 5.
4. Last year Andy and I had the oppurtunity to vacation in Brasil. This year Andy came in second in bookings for the year at De Rito, which meant he won $2500.00 in air faire travel, so we are planning a trip to Portugal and Spain. I love to travel and can't wait.
5. I need to really work on my photography this year. I have 2 photography books and two great cameras, hopefully I will stick to it and you can start seeing some improvements in my photography.
6. Those who know me, know that presentation means a lot to me. This year I am going to reallly work on improving my gift wrapping skills
7. Read my scriptures daily
8. Practice the piano more
9. Stay positive and remember before judging others that I have never spent a day in their shoes.
10. Buy this cute laundry bag.