A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Some girl at the Laura Mercier Counter in Newport Beach talked me into trying this moisturizing foundation 3 years ago and I love it, so far I haven't found a better replacement


This Cd has been my favorite for 2007, If you haven't already purchased it I recommend it.










This restaurant is my favorite restaurant right now, I love the atmosphere the food is modern Mexican
cusine and I have never had a bad meal there.









This is one of the cutest bathing suits I have seen out for 2008, I think I have to have it. Now I just need to work on getting my body to look just like hers.









I use this product before and after I blow dry my hair and I love it. It gives my hair a nice soft glow with no flyaways.



This is an expensive product, but my skin has looked so much better ever since I started using it.




















2 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

...and after buying diapers and paying for braces, if I had money left over, those would be my favorite things too.

I love trying new hair and skin products. I've got to find some spare change to get a good moisturizer for my skin. Right now I indulge in expensive clay masks and spend time in the sauna to get my skin glowing.

Cute swimsuit. You'll look great in it. You're so tiny!

Adrienne said...

Audrey, I read your reply to Kristin on her blog. 100% positive? Is that some sort of announcement or something? Hmmm . . .

counter