CHICAGO/ NAUVOO VACATION
This year the Cooper Family went on a Chicago/ Nauvoo vacation. Andy's dad and his wife volunteered to be cast members in the Nauvoo pageant and he wanted us to be there to see it. Listed below are my 10 favorite things about the vacation:
1. Eating Chicago Style Pizza
2. Shopping on Magnificent Mile
3. Going to Wrigley Field to see a Cubs game
4. Going to the theatre to see "Wicked"
5. Walking down the "Trail of Hope"
6. Drinking root beer and staring at the Mississippi River
7. Hanging out with my nieces
8. Walking through Millennium Park
9. Staying at the home of Willard Richards
drum roll please....
10. The Nauvoo Pageant