TAGGED! Five Random or Weird Facts About Me

Here's the rules:
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Post 5 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 4 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:
1. I love cheese, I eat a slice or slices every day
2. I hate dirty bathrooms! The bathroom was always my chore growing up, so I have a pretty good cleaning system down.
3. I like popping zits! Don't know why, but every time I see a good one I do whatever I can to pop it.
4. I have a banana and a red bull every morning at work...I am such a health nut...I wish, wait no I don't.
5. I take a bath every night before I go to bed, I love how it relaxes me.

Ok, now I tag 4 friends:

*Camille*Kristi*Liz*Sara

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

DON'T LET HER POP YOUR ZITS! Last time she did my whole arm turned purple and it didn't even pop! haha Oh yeah and Audrey can you come clean my bathroom! I suck at it!

Anonymous said...

I did it, I hope you enjoy and we can still be friends even after you see how weird I am...

Keighley Fleming said...

you know whats weird... everything you posted minus the redbull/bannana combo my sister Camberley and I do. I guess its a poulsen thing bc I dont see you enough to pick up on your habits.

counter