HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
Happy Memorial Day everyone! This weekend has been a fun one for us. Here is the weekend travel-log.
1. Went To "Christophers" which is a great french resturaunt at the Biltmore and it was just renovated, liked the food a lot and I highly recommend it.
2. Watched "Iron Man" liked it, maybe I will watch it again...on second thought, maybe not.
3. Went downtown to scout out spots to photograph, saw lots of resturaunts and shops I wanted to soon visit.
4. Stopped by a garage sale, only because I saw a cool vintage chair I wanted to buy. Didn't buy it.
5. Went to the Improv to see Greg Giraldo, really crude. Don't ever go see him, unless you like crude humor.
6. Went to the Sherrill's for a Memorial Day barbeque, lots of food, fun people and great weather! What more could you ask for.