As my mothers birthday approaches, I wanted to take the time to let her know 10 things I loved about her.
1. She always acts excited to talk to me.
2. She has spent countless hours crying, pondering and praying for me (not that I needed it, everyone knows I was an angel growing up).
3. She always serves others with a cheerful attitude.
4. She woke up every morning around 5:30 when I was growing up to make us all breakfast.
5. She thinks I am funny, even when I'm not.
6. She is the first one I call when I need some good advice.
7. She isn't afraid to try new things .
8. She is one of the hardest workers I know .
9. She is a great missionary.
10. She is such a great example, I really look up to her.